It is a wallpaper photograph of the autumnal leaves of Saimyo-ji (Makio).
It is the appearance of the autumnal leaves of Makio Saimyo-ji called the famous temple of San-o, and Takao-Sanzan. Although the precincts of a temple were not so large, it broke up and autumnal leaves were brilliant. Saimyo-ji is located in Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi and made as another temple in Jingo-ji from the first. It was also called Nishiyama-Makio-Byo-do-Sinno-in, and became independent of Jingo-ji another temple in 1290. The place which has Makio and Kozan-ji in the place which has Takao and Saimyo-ji in a place with Jingo-ji is called Togano-o, it is called the famous temple of San-o, and all are the famous places of the autumnal leaves of Takao. Chisen Hoshi, Kobo Daishi's pupil, opened and it is a temple belonging to the Shingon sect. It is told that it was built around 824 years during heavens many years - 834. The principal image is Shaka Nyorai and is installed by Hondo. What has been burned down for war fire around the Eiroku annual (1558-1570) year of the Age of Civil Wars It is said that it was rebuilt by Myonin Hoshi in 1602. It is reported in 1700 that present Hondo is reconstruction by contribution of Keisyoin which is Tsunayoshi Tokugawa's mother. Since it entered from the entrance which is not from the front gate (Ikken-yakuimon) of Saimyo-ji this time, and exists horizontally, neither the front gate nor an approach is performed. After Jingo-ji worship, when he was walking on the riverside of the Kiyotaki river, there was branch which goes to Saimyo-ji and which goes up aslant, and when reached from there, it went away to a place like a kitchen door of Hondo's next door by chance. There was part-time job's person like a student there from early morning, and the admission fee of 400 yen was collected. Although there is likely to be some relation with Makinoo-San Sefuku-ji in Osaka Izumi if Makio is heard,It is a temple connected with Kobo Daishi both that it is common (however, having opened is different). Seemingly, record that the Gaho Josyo saint of the Izumi Makinoo-San temple revived that Saimyo-ji was ruined in the back at Kenji every year (1275-78) remains. I will obtain the number of Byo-do-Sinno-in from an after Uta abdicated emperor with a Buddhist order after that in 1290,From having been independent from Jingo-ji as Nishiyama-Makio-Byo-do-Sinno-in,Possibly the name of Makio was brought about by the chief priest Gaho Josyo saint of that time of Makinoo-San Sefuku-ji which revived Saimyo-ji. Since Makinoo-San Sefuku-ji of history is overwhelmingly older, of course (a Gyoman saint and 538 years), the originator of Makio is a way in Sefuku-ji rightly. It seems that moreover, Sefuku-ji has at the present the history which a basis is also the Shingon sect till the Edo period, and also changed Sefuku-ji to the Tendai sect of Buddhism after that although the Tendai sect of Buddhism and Saimyo-ji have the difference in a cult called the Shingon sect.